Through this document the data processing provided by the users, visitors and applicants in the services provided in this website is regulated. You can consult the relative information to COOSY SHOP, S.L.
RESPONSIBLES FOR THE FILES AND PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION.
COOSY SHOP, S.L., with registered office in C/ Manuel Quiroga 4. 36002-Pontevedra-Galicia, in the role of Responsible for the files legally registered in the face of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, will included personal information sought by this webpage in its files to its process.
DESCRPTION OF THE DATA PROCESSING THAT ARE MADE BY THE WEBPAGE.
COOSY SHOP, S.L. will be able to process your personal information in accordance with the following objectives, according to the filled form in each case:
• To handle your user’s register and identify you as a ‘registered user’.
• To answer doubts, complaints, comments or curiosities that the customer may have related to the information included in the webpage, the service provided in the webpage, your personal data processing, questions related to the legal texts included in the webpage as in any other question you may have.
• To handle the compliance, maintenance, development and sales’ control of COOSY brand products.
• Any other purpose that is specifically displayed on the corresponding legends and/or particular conditions of the personal data form, so as to look after the different types of relations that can be maintained with the user depending on each case.
The user is informed in each form about the data collection with the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter, by marking the box you agree to its reception.
By pressing the button ‘Send’ (or the equivalent) integrated in the forms, you give your free, voluntary and informed consent to the data processing about which you have been specifically informed.
The personal information that we may gather by our webpage or by the different communications we hold with the user will be processed with totally confidentiality, committing to keep them secret and guarantying the duty of keeping them adopting the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss and process or non-authority access, in accordance with what is stablished in the national legislation.
USER’S REGISTER AND PASSWORD.
The user states that the information he has supplied is true and exact. So that the provided information keeps always updated without containing errors, the user should inform, as soon as possible, his personal information changes that may happen, as well as the rectification of the mistaken information in the case anyone is figured out.
After having registered in our webpage, you agree to make a diligent use of the Access date, not to put them to any other’s disposition and to immediately inform COOSY SHOP, S.L. of the loss or theft of your password with the possible access by a third person. In this sense, you are responsible for your access data’s security.
In the same way, the user accepts the responsibility originated by any other activity that may take place under his user name and password.
You should take the following into account:
• You should use a safe password.
• You should ensure that any non-authorised person can obtain your password.
• El usuario tiene la obligación de cambiar su contraseña inmediatamente si es consciente o si sospecha que otra persona la conoce, utiliza o ha usado la contraseña.
• The user has the obligation to immediately change his password in case he is aware or if he suspects that other person knows, uses or had used his password.
COOSY SHOP, S.L. does not take responsibility for the damages that may be due to the spiteful activities in which a third person takes the place of other person.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The user can exercise at any moment his rights to access, rectification, cancellation and disagreement to his personal data processing by the delivery of a written notification, attaching a photocopy of his ID card to the following address Street Miguel Yuste 16 1ºA-B, 28037 Madrid or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com